xml feed Best Funny Jokes: Crazy & Funny Facebook & WhatsApp Status

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Crazy & Funny Facebook & WhatsApp Status

If I liked one of your pics from 12 weeks ago, doesn't mean I'm stalking you...It just means you haven't looked nice in awhile
 
The earth moves 1.6 million miles per day. So no I didn't just "lay in bed and watch TV all day" I traveled very far thank u
 
I work out by ordering a small drink at Burger King, then get up 100 times to refill it
 
All men are born free and equal. If they go and get married, that’s their own fault.

People may think I’m crazy But really I’m just bored..

 

A girl jogging in the park helps atleast 5 boys to be fit and in shape.

 

How come wrong numbers are never busy?

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts