xml feed Best Funny Jokes: Best Husband Wife Marital WhatsApp Jokes

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Best Husband Wife Marital WhatsApp Jokes





Husband : I found Aladin's lamp today.
Wife : Wow, what did u ask for darling ??
Husband : I asked him to increase your brain ten times..
Wife : Ohhh..Darling.. I love u so much.
Did he do that ??
Husband : He laughed and said multiplication doesn't apply on zero.



Wife's Weight Loss Mission
One friend to other: My wife wants to lose some weight,so she is doing a lot of horse riding.
Second Friend- And, what are the results? 
Friend: For the first week, the horse lost 20 pounds

 
Funny Husbands At Home
Police Officer: I arrest people, But, when I go home, I'm under house arrest, by Wife
Professor: I give lectures to students, But, when I go home, I get Lectured hourly, by wife
CEO: I'm the Boss, But, when I go home, I always feel like an employee, by wife
Judge: I give Justice, but when I go home, I Beg for Justice, by wife.


From a married life.
First year : He is talking – She is listening.
Second year : She is talking – He is listening.
Third year : They both are talking – Neighbours are listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts