xml feed Best Funny Jokes: Short Clean Father Son Jokes: Dad- How Do You Like...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Short Clean Father Son Jokes: Dad- How Do You Like...


- Joe: What does your father do for a living?
Jon: He’s a magician. He performs tricks, like sawing people in half.
Joe: Do you have any brothers or sisters?  
Jon: Yep, four half-sisters and a half-brother.



- Father: Why did you get such a low score in that exam
Son: Absence!
Father: You were absent on the day of the exam?
Son: No but the boy who sits next to me was!



- Dad: How do you like fourth grade?
Son: It isn’t much fun.
Dad: That’s too bad. It was the best three years of my life!



- Jacob: I have a lot of my dad’s genes.
Dave: Really? I bet they don’t fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts