xml feed Best Funny Jokes: Student Teacher Jokes For School Books

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Student Teacher Jokes For School Books




School Jokes

- Teacher: "Who can tell me what 7 times 6 is?"
Student: "It is 42 mam!"
Teacher: "great, and who will tell me what 6 times 7 is?"
Same student: "It 24 mam."

 

- Teacher asked George: how can you prove the earth is round?
George replied: I can’t. Besides, I never said it was.







- Teacher: "John, you talk a lot !"
John: "It's a family tradition".
Teacher: "What do you mean?"
John: "Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father is a teacher".
Teacher: "What about your mother?"
John: "She's a woman".



- Teacher: What are some products of the West Indies?
Student: I don't know.
Teacher: Of course, you do. Where do you get sugar from?
Student: We borrow it from our neighbour.






- Teacher: I told you to stand at the end of the line?
Pupil: I tried, but there was someone already there!



- Teacher: "Which is more important to us, the sun or the moon?"
Ellie: "The moon".
Teacher: "Why?"
Ellie: "The moon gives us light at night when we need it but the sun gives us light only in the day time when we don't need it".






- Son: I can’t go to school today.
Father: Why not?
Son: I don’t feel well
Father: Where don’t you feel well?
Son: In school!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts