xml feed Best Funny Jokes: Clean & Funny Blonde Jokes and Sms

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Clean & Funny Blonde Jokes and Sms





- A policeman pulled a blonde over after he/she'd been driving the wrong way on a one-way street.

Cop: Do you know where you were going?

Blonde: No, but wherever it is, it must be bad there because all the cars were leaving.




- Blond to her friend. "Lot of my clients are complaining that they can never reach me."

Her friend asks, "Give them your phone number?"


The blond says, "That was a little expensive, so I put a mailbox in my car."


Friend, "Is that working?"


The Blond answers, "Actually, I haven't gotten any letters yet."


Then the friend asks, "And why do you think that is?"


Blond replies, "Maybe because when I'm driving around, my zip code keeps on changing."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts