xml feed Best Funny Jokes: An Overweight Blond- Funny Joke Online

Monday, November 25, 2013

An Overweight Blond- Funny Joke Online




- An overweight blond was put on diet by her doctor.

"Eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat the procedure for two weeks. This way you can lose about five pounds."

After weeks, the blond lost 20 pounds.

"That's awesome!" the doctor says. "I am glad that you followed my instructions"

The blond "I thought I was going to die by that third day." 


"From hunger?" said the doctor.

"No. From Skipping the rope. As you told to skip a day."




- A blond was walking down the river. She sees another blonde on the opposite bank. 


"Hey you!" she shouts, "I want to get to other side"

The second blond looks up the river then shouts back, "Girl you're already on the other side."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts