xml feed Best Funny Jokes: WhatsApp Funny Girlfriend Boyfriend Jokes

Sunday, November 17, 2013

WhatsApp Funny Girlfriend Boyfriend Jokes

     
FUNNY GIRLFRIEND BOYFRIEND



BEFORE MARRIAGE:
Boy : I have been waiting for this day
Girl : Do u want me to leave?
Boy : No
Girl : Do u love me?
Boy : Ofcourse
Girl : Will u ever cheat me?
Boy : Never in my life
Girl : Will u ever kiss me?
Boy : Every chance i get
Girl : Will u hit me?
Boy : Are u crazy?
Girl : Can i trust u?
Boy : Yes
Girl : Sweet Heart
AFTER MARRIAGE
Read from bottom to top


-The number of secrets in your phone is directly proportional to the speed that you snatch it back from your GF/BF….



-Girlfriend : Dear .. Whenever you miss me. What do you do ?
Boyfriend : I eat your favorite chocolate
.
.
Boyfriend : What do you do ? Whenever you miss me.
.
.
.
.
Girlfriend : I smoke some packets of cigarette :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts