xml feed Best Funny Jokes: Funny Status, Quotes and Tweets

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Funny Status, Quotes and Tweets



Funny Status




-If I drink alcohol, I am an alcoholic. But if I drink fanta than . . . . . . I am fantastic!

 

-A girl jogging in the park helps atleast 5 boys to be fit and in shape.

 

-You want to come into my life, the door is open. You want to leave my life, the door is open. Just one request; don’t stand in front of the door, you are blocking traffic :)

   

-Love never dies…only the lover changes. :P

 

-Just finished deleting some friends on Facebook, if you can read this then you got lucky.

  



-When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?

 

-Boys think of girls just ike books; if the cover doesn’t catch their eye, they won’t bother to read what’s inside.

 

-Every boy wants a good girl to be bad just for him and every girl wants a bad boy to be good just for her. Crazy World

 

-I don’t need Google. My wife knows everything.

 

-People who wait 4 hours to reply to a text with “lol” should be shooted :)

   

-Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts