xml feed Best Funny Jokes: Work & Office Humor: It's Friday

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Work & Office Humor: It's Friday

Work Place-Office Jokes



It's Friday
          


-Sam walks into his boss’s office. “Sir, I’ll be straight with you, I know the economy isn’t great, but I have over three companies after me, and I would like to  respectfully ask for a raise.” 
After a few minutes of haggling the boss finally agrees to a 5% raise, and Sam happily gets up to leave.
“By the way”, asks the boss as Sam is getting up, “which three companies are after you?” 
Sam- “The electric company, water company, and phone company”.






-The Boss got out of a new BMW Series Car:
Employee: Awesome Boss. That's a really cool car you bought.
Boss: It's just because of the Hard-Work. If you also work Hard, be Punctual, put in more hours of work during the weekends, take fewer holidays...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 I'll be able to buy an even better car next year. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts