xml feed Best Funny Jokes: Girlfriend Boyfriend Jokes For Whatsapp

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Girlfriend Boyfriend Jokes For Whatsapp




- Girlfriend: One of my ancestors was actually a king.
Boyfriend: I never knew you were a desendant of King Kong.

 


- Boyfriend: How do I play the guitar?
Girlfriend: You should be on TV for your talent.
Boyfriend: Am I so good?
Boyfriend: If you were on TV, I can atleast switch it off.

 


- Man 1: I want to buy a gift for my girlfriend for her birthday but I don't know what she would like. Give me a suggestion.
Man 2: Does she like you?
Man 1: Yes
Man 2: Then she would like anything.






- When going out for a meal, you will find yourself in a situation like this:
Boyfriend: What do you want to eat?
Girlfriend: Anything!
Boyfriend: Noodles?
Girlfriend: No. I don’t feel like having noodles today.
Boyfriend: How about pasta?
Girlfriend: No! Its too fattening.
Boyfriend: What do you want to eat then?
Girlfriend: Erm… Anything!


- Getting a girlfriend is like ordering food in a restaurant. You ordered your food together with your friend. When you saw what your friend has ordered, you wished you could have that instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts