xml feed Best Funny Jokes: Husband Wife Jokes on Marriage

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Husband Wife Jokes on Marriage



- A bus full of housewives going on a picnic crashed with no survivors. Each husband cried for a week, but one husband continued for more than two weeks. When asked he replied miserably... "My wife missed the bus"
  

- A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into the house. She slammed the door and shouted excitedly, "Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!" 
  The husband said, "Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?" 
  "Doesn't matter," she said, "Just get out." 




- Wife 2 Husband: Did u Have any GF before marriage ?
   Husband remains silent ?
   Wife: what is D meaning of silence?
   Husband:  Don't be impatient. Wait.. let me count...




- One night a man walks into a bar looking sad. The bartender asks the man what he wants. The man says “Oh just a beer”. 
 The bartender asked the man “Whats wrong,why are you so down today?”. 
 The man said “My wife and i got into a fight,and she said she wouldn't talk to me for a month”. 
 The bartender said “So whats wrong with that”? 
 The man said “Well the month is up tonight”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts