xml feed Best Funny Jokes: Best Funny Jokes Online: Short Jokes on Student and Teacher

Monday, November 11, 2013

Best Funny Jokes Online: Short Jokes on Student and Teacher

Funny Student-Teacher Jokes

 

- Teacher: How old is your father.
     Student:- Both of us are of the same age.
     Teacher: It's not possible?
     Student:- Yes it is. He became father only after I was born.

 

- Teacher: Assam is special for what product?
     Student: Sorry sir, I Don't know.
     Teacher: I'll give you a clue, from where do you get tea powder?
     Student: From our neighbor's house sir!!!



- Teacher: In this box, I have a 12-foot snake.
     Samantha: Don't try to fool me sir... snakes don't have feet. 



- Teacher: What is the full-form of maths.
     Student: Mentally affected teachers harassing students.



- Student- Hey Miss, I don’t think I deserved zero on this test!
     Teacher- I agree, but that’s the lowest mark I could give you!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts